03 January 2010

New Beginnings...........




Happy New Year !!

Its only been 3 days of the new year, and yet its been an amazing journey.....so much has shifted with not only myself, but with Mother Earth.....a very powerful blue moon which for myself certainly slammed a few things in my face......I talk often to many clients,  either through my personal consultations or like now, my blog.....and I speak of letting go and being strong and not to fear etc......and as I look at myself and seek my own dreams and stop to think about it - BANG  !!!   my reality and my dreams were different in many ways.........

I sometimes think I live 2 separate lives   -  
1.  everyday work   
2.  spiritual work..... and I balance them pretty good....however now is the time that I need to choose which one and actually do something about it......so I am !!

Therefore, I have a brand new Assistant Director and Public Relations Manager for all upcoming media, message nights, workshops etc.....you see I have decided that Universal Connections is going Global in all ways - straight to the top !!!     I have my own mentors and teachers who I love and used to dream about being just like them "one day",  well you know what ?   I am just like them and I learn and grow everyday as we all do.....so basically I have decided to truly be me and LOVE ME THE WAY I AM !!!

Instead of saying :  The Best Is Yet To Come - THE BEST IS ALREADY HERE !!!

Welcome aboard the UNIVERSAL CONNECTIONS Starship, we invite you to join us, please have a seat, sit down and HANG ON FOR THE RIDE OF YOUR LIFE !!!!

Much Love, Blessings and Magic

Nicky

3 comments:

  1. Here's to new beginnings, Magick, and the new you....
    I'm ready for take off....Lock N Load...
    Full speed ahead Captain!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it's all happening Nicky, how exciting it all sounds, enjoy the ride I just know its going to be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKYOU !!! I can't wait, I am actually very excited and letting go of my own fear and just doing it ! Thanks for your support, I really appreciate it !! xx

    ReplyDelete