17 April 2010

The Power of Prayer


Prayer is communicating with God or the Universe.  Whether we realise it or not, God is on the other end of the phone line, listening to us all the time.  When you pray to God, you must believe it will happen....many people say to me:  I do pray to God all the time and nothing happens.....thats because you either need to let it go once you have said your prayer or it may simply be not the right time for the answer to be revealed.....

Here are some suggestions when praying to God:

1.   Relax
2.   Visualise your Aura to be Gold
3.   Say your prayer to God
4.   Then let it go
5.   Thank God for listening
6.   Thank God for responding
7.   Have Faith
8.   Be prepared to have it answered

Try not to have a long pray - just simply ask what it is you need and let it go....always holding the prayer within your heart.   The moment you have offered your prayer, start thanking God for it.  Below is an anonymous poem which sums up the wonder of prayer.

I got up early one morning, and rushed right into the day
I had so much to accomplish, that I didn't have time to pray
Problems just tumbled about me, and heavier came each task
"Why doesn't God help me?" I wondered
He answered,  "You didn't ask."

I wanted to see joy and beauty, but the day toiled on, grey and black
I wondered why God didn't show me,
He said, "But you didn't seek."

I tried to come onto God's presence; I used all my keys at the lock,
God gently and lovingly chided, "My child, you didnt knock."

I woke up early this morning, and paused before entering the day
I had so much to accomplish
That I had to take time to pray

When you pray you are moving towards God and God is moving twice as fast towards you

Ask, believing, and it is aready granted

May God send many Blessings to you all....

Nicky


No comments:

Post a Comment