13 February 2010

Love.........


Happy Valentine's day Everyone !!!

Just a gentle reminder that although you may not have the ideal love of your life with you, this Valentine's day....you are truly loved no matter what !!!

The other day, I heard for the first time, Michael Buble's new song :  Haven't Met You Yet and it made me think well actually it reminded me of Love.....Last tuesday night I met during meditation Adam (in spirit), who is to cut a very long story short - is my future husband.....he is already my love (in spirit) as I have been with him in previous lifetimes and know him very well, just as he knows me....also during meditation I met a Sirian Professor who showed me many things and with many words and when I asked him his name, he said:  You know me as Sam (but thats another story to be told).....so with ValentinĂ©s day arriving soon, it is also Chinese New Year, with many changes and I do mean many changes !!
These next words I would like to dedicate to Adam and to everyone out there waiting for the miracle of love, they are from Michael Buble's song :

I might have to wait
I'll never give up, I guess its half time and the other luck
Wherever you are
Whenever it's right
You come out of nowhere and into my life....

So please don't forget love is everywhere in everyway !!

Blessings, Magic and Laughter
Nicky




2 comments:

  1. Happy Valentines to you too Nicky, what a lovely feeling to have so much love around you, you have made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure Adam will meet you in the physical soon!
    Until then you can enjoy the spiritual love that you already know......

    ReplyDelete